Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Ellie with Heart

Happy Wednesday PND friends.  Racquel here sharing a cute shaker card using Ellie with Heart.  She is so adorable and was perfect for a cute valentine's card.  To celebrate Valentine's Day, I decided to create a cute shaker card with this cutie.  I used a paper collection I purchased from my local craft store to create this card.  I wanted to create a card using non-traditional valentine's colors and this paper collection was perfect.  I love the turquoise combined with reds and pinks.

I colored the image using copic markers and cut her out using my brother scan and cut.  I used heart stackable from my stash to create the shaker element.  I added various sequins from my stash to the shaker.  I added both the image and the heart shaker to the front of the card.

That's all I have for you today, thanks for stopping by.  Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day!  Don't forget to check out The Papernest Dolls shop for this and other cute stamps and digital stamps.  Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs