Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Gingerbread Ellie - By DT Tina Goodwin

Good morning crafty friends! I am already getting excited for Christmas. I cannot wait to smell the Christmas cookies baking in the oven. 
Speaking of Christmas cookies, I made a card using Gingerbread Ellie. I think this must be one of my all time favorite Paper Nest Dolls


I colored Gingerbread Ellie with Copic markers. I decided to go with non traditional colors. I think it turned out adorable! The Gingerbread man is a cutting file that comes from The Cutting Cafe. The file fits with Gingerbread Ellie perfectly! 


The sentiment is one that Paper Nest Doll artist Christine made up to go with the stamps that were on Hochanda. Which I hear was a huge success! I mean, why wouldn't it be?!? Paper Nest Doll stamps are a must have in my book! 


Thank you so much for stopping by today. Hope you have a great day! 

Hugs, 
       Tina

2 comments:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs