Thursday, May 14, 2015

Spring Bouquet Ellie

Hello crafters,


This is my DT-card with this lovely image from 
 the Paper Nest Dolls



I am so lucky to be a DT-member, because I received this goody bag (box), with lots of beautiful goodies, such as design paper, Lace, Flowers and .... Because Christine knows I love wooden embellishments, lots of stunning woody stuff.


To make this card I used card-stock and this beautiful design paper from Pion Design.
This gorgeous image is called Spring Bouquet Ellie, you can buy her HERE.
In the Netherlands you can get the dolls in a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. * they may not have the whole collection so please check with store*




I've colored her with PanPastel. 


I used:
- all edges are distressed 
- die small easel - Tim Holtz
- pearls
lace 
- wooden elements 
- doily
- flowers


I hope you like it !!! 


Lots of hugs,


Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs