Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Lemonade Avery

        Hello everyone! Today I have a fresh springy card for you featuring Lemonade Avery
I also used one of the brand new Paper Nest Dolls sentiment stamps, which will be available in rubber May 1st! Lemonade Avery is colored with Copic markers and fussy cut. I created the shape of the card on my Silhoutte cameo. I also used some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers. I hope you enjoy this little ray of sunshine and have a wonderful day!

                                                                            Hugs
                                                                           Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs