Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hip Hop Sydney

A special post for me today.
This card i did make for the 17th birthday of my daughter Sydney. 
 
 
 
Christine did make this stamps especially for me.
Sydney is a very talented Hip Hop dancer.
 
 
Base of my card is this Shape Art Ornate of Dutch Doobadoo.

Paper is from My Botanic Garden of Studio Light. SCRAPMBG01 & SCRAPMBG04.
Numbers 17 i did make with Dutch Stencil Art A4 Numbers of  Dutch Doobadoo.

 
Chipboard i did use are from Rive-Creatief!

 
I did use a lot of dies.
Party Flags 6002/0277, Alphabet & Numbers 6002/0141, Vintage Flourishes 6003/0033, Blossoming Branch, Delicate Fronds & Cornflower of Creative Expressions and Cutting & Embossing 6002/0379 of Noor!Design.
 
 
What do you think of my card?
 
Greetings and a great day for you all.
 
XXX Katja
 

1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs