Friday, April 17, 2015

Have a Purrr-fect Birthday

             Hello everyone! Today I Have a card to share with you using "Ellie With Kittens".




This is a 5 1/2 by 5 1/2 card. The chevron paper is sewed on with my sewing machine, and so is the dusky pink ribbon that I picked up from a fabric store, unfortunately the chevron paper did not have a name on it, I just got it at my local Scrapbook store. All the flowers are from wild orchid crafts. the kitty head and the paw are wood pieces from the dollar store that I painted white and put some shabby pink Frantage on, and the heart die is from Magnolia Doohickey Club Volume 4. The sentiment is from a stamp set called "You Had Me At Hello" from My Creative Time. I will put links to the Available products I used below, and a list of the copics I used as well. Thank you for popping by today and have a wonderful day!



Copics used

Hair: E47,E44,E43,E41
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000
Shirt: R85,R83,R81
Bows and Barrette: C5,C3,C1,R85,R83,R81
Kittens: W5,W3,W1


Products used

Ellie With Kittens
My Creative Time "You Had Me At Meow" stamp set
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Shabby Pink Frantage




                                                                    Hugs
                                                                  Martha


   


















1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs