Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fairy Emma having tea

Hello crafters,


This is my DT-card with this lovely image from 
 the Paper Nest Dolls


I used for the basis Craftpaper and the digi-paper of MicheleRDesigns, this one is called Butterfly Garden  and you can buy that HERE .
This gorgeous image is called Fairy Emma having tea, you can buy her HERE.
In the Netherlands you can get the dolls in a few shops, such as HobbyVision and Kippers will let you know where else you may purchase. * they may not have the whole collection so please check with store*


I've colored her with PanPastel. 


I used:
- all edges are distressed 
- die small easel - Tim Holtz
- the bow is from MicheleRDesigns 
lace from Live and Love Crafts
- wooden elements from Rive-creatief
- doily
- flowers


I hope you like it !!! 


Lots of hugs,


Hilde

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs