Sunday, April 26, 2015

Beautiful You

                   Hello everyone! today have a sweet card to show you using Hair Dresser Ellie.
                               


I used Maja "Vintage Autumn" papers for this card, all the layers are distressed and sewed around the edges. The Circle doily die and plain circle die are from Lifestyle Crafts, and the flowers are from Wild Orchid crafts. The Perfume bottle and the white filigree dies are from the Magnolia Doohickey die club Volume 4, and the scalloped edge die is from "My Creative Time" The Scissor charms I was given as a gift. The "Beautiful You" sentiment is from the dollar bin at Michaels. I will link to the products I used as well as my Copic colors I used below.


Copics used:

Hair: E59,E57,E55,E31.E30
Skin: E13,E21,E00,E000,R20
Shirt/Skirt: C5,C3,C1,R85,R83,R81
Apron/Shoes: E44,E43,E41,E40, R85,R83,R81
Hair Dryer/Brush: R85,R83,R81,E44,E43


Maja "Vintage Autunm
Wild Orchid Crafts
My Creative Time "Stiched Scalloped edge Die"
Lifestyle Crafts circle dies
Life Style Crafts Nesting Circle Doily Dies



                                                                      Hugs
                                                                    Martha





"















1 comment:

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs