Saturday, June 15, 2013

Welcome to Wonderland, Tea Anyone???


          Hey it's Nikki for The Paper Nest Dolls. I could not pass up the opportunity to take part in this special new release when I was asked by Christine. I absolutely ADORE this stamp and fell in love with it immediately. Her name is Tea Time Avery and she is part of Christine's new Wonderland stamps....... and wonderful it is......


          How cute is she? ADORABLE....... I inked her up with Copic markers. Her skin was done with E000, E00, E11 and R20. Her hair is inked with E50, E51 and E53. Her dress, shoes and hair accessories were coloured with B00, B02, B04, B05 and B06. Her apron was inked with C0, C1 and C3. I also added some sparkle to her shoes and hair accessories with Turquoise Stickles.


          I found this little wooden teapot and thought it would be perfect for this card. I covered it with My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose patterned paper and distressed it with Tim Holtz distressing ink in Walnut Stain. I stamped it with a sentiment "Warm Wishes" from the Paper Smooches "Hot Concoctions" stamp set.


          I made this 5.5X5.5" square card from Gina K Kraft card stock. I used Turquoise card stock to add pops of colour. The first layer of patterned paper is Lilybeedesign's "Sweet Shoppe". The other patterned paper is My Mind's Eye Stella and Rose. I used Spellbinders Label 1 and 16 to cut out the image and frame. The heart border is called Layered Heart Border from MFT Die-Namics die cuts. I heavily distressed all the layers {including the card} with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain distressing ink. I tied in the bling with the rhinestones at the corner and I added faux stitching and dots with the Signo Uniball white gel pen. This is it..... hope you love.... stay crafty my friends.....

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see the next 2 stamps in this release!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely new stamp and the coloring and card design is excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Love your coloring and card layout. Nicely done. TFS.
    D~
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say! Please feel free to leave your comments below.

copyright © 2013 the paper nest · graphics by erica belton · web design by red peach designs